What is your experience level?
- I have been a member of the Association of Bridal Consultants
since 1996 and a member of Denver Wedding professionals since
2003. Through these organizations I receive continued training
to keep up with the latest trends and styles. To learn more
about me, please look through the About
How do you charge for your services?
- I meet with you in person to work out a detailed estimate
that caters to your needs and desires.
Do you receive commissions or referral fees from vendors?
- No. I work with you to create the wedding of your dreams
and do not pressure
you to use particular vendors. Instead I
recommend people and companies who
do exceptional work with
great attention to detail and personalities that will mix
with you and your guests.
What is your procedure on the day of the wedding?
- I stay from beginning to end usually, but will work with
you however long you need.
What is the procedure for a replacement consultant should
you not be able to perform?
- As a member of wedding and bridal associations, I have a
number of professionals available to assist me. If I cannot
perform my duties, I will help you select a qualified replacement.
How many weddings to you do per day?
- I only do one wedding per day because I give personal attention
to all my brides and do not think it's fair to share their day
with any other bride.
What other services can you offer?
- I can provide complete wedding planning, wedding day direction,
invitations and more. To see all my services, please view
the Planning, Services and
How will you be dressed for the wedding?
- I will be in proper attire to exude authority and expertise
while dressing to blend in with your guests.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com or 303-452-4802.